Thursday 26 February 2015

my mind is blank and i just want to quit, but the efforts that i put forces me to knit, i wonder at a moment , why i carried so far, is it just coz i heard about a half filled jar, i even want to keep and also want to loose, i have tonnes of option but i don't know what to choose, the bird which i target just flies before the shot, yes my head was such a noise i never gave a thought , i tried hard to gather the pieces i shattered, and keep myself walking, with my brains all together, things can be either easy hard or tough, its not u have to take always what is rough, life has stones and even blossoms all around, the path should be right,love all what you found, life may have different goals and different way of loving, it just makes sure that nothing gets boring, no matter how you push u will land to something better, its just a times matter sooner or later,

No comments:

Post a Comment